Travel & Visitor Insurance
Taking a Vacation?
Don’t leave home with out Emergency medical travel Insurance
Don’t take the Chance
These insurance plans can offer emergency medical protection for visitors, immigrants, foreign students and residents who are not covered by government health insurance. Visiting guests can be covered by valid medical health insurance, which begins upon arrival here as long as it is bought ahead of travel. Contact Richard to get a quote.
If your employer does not cover you with an employer sponsored benefits plan when you leave your province then you need to consider emergency medical. While traveling outside your country or locality some expenses may be partially covered by your government health insurance. There is both daily and annual coverage, which is great if you travel to the warmer climates in the winter or travel year-round for pleasure or business. Also your credit card may not cover you for all your emergency medical.
Traveling out of country, an insured individual is covered by emergency medical insurance that pays for expenses related to an emergency medical condition (covered by the plan). These expenses may be: a hospital stay, prescription drugs, ambulance transportation, etc. Please refer to the policy for more details.
Coverage can include these expenses:
- Bedside companion travel and sustenance allowance.
- Ambulance transportation.
- Diagnostic (X-ray, lab tests).
- Hospital (semi-private room).
- Flight and travel accident coverage.
- Prescription drugs.
- Physician or surgeon.
- Return transportation to location of travel departure if emergency medical attention is needed.
- Emergency dental treatment by a licensed dentist and associated cost of prescription drugs.
- Accidental injury, dismemberment, or death by accident during travel.
- Loss/damage of baggage and personal effects.
- Trip cancellation and interruption.